Natural Pet Kidney Therapy for Dogs and Cats + Homeopathic Pet Remedies for Companion Animal Kidney Disease and Pet Products to Remove Excess Phosphorus for Dogs & Cats with Kidney Disease
- Herbal Pet Kidney Remedies
- Fish oil is a source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rhubarb (Rheum Officinale)
- B Vitamins and Iron
- Balanced, comprehensive, natural pet vitamin mineral supplements including PAAWS Pet Vitamins and VitaLife Pet Supplements
- Glandulars or dietary beef kidney
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) one tablet per 30 pounds of body weight given once daily may help strengthen kidney tissue. Crush and mix with food.
- Fresh parsley is a diuretic herb which promotes urination and may be useful in certain cases.
- *Kidney Essentials is a natural herbal combination of superior plant based phytonutrients that help to maintain and restore normal kidney function in dogs.
- Mastica soothes sensitive stomachs for pets with acute and chronic pet kidney disease.
Homeopathic Pet Remedies for Companion Animal Kidney Disease
- Kali chloricum is recommended for long-term pet kidney disorders
- Arsenicum album 30c counteracts vomiting in acute pet Kidney Disease
- Silicea 30c helps to slow down degeneration of pet kidney tissue in long-term cases.
Pet Products to Remove Excess Phosphorus for Dogs & Cats with Kidney Disease:
Aluminum hydroxide (ALOH) pictured below, is currently recommended by Board Certified Veterinary Internists at the University of Davis, veterinary hospital as the product of choice to use in pets to effectively bind and eliminate excess phosphorus from the body. It has effectively replaced Epikacin for this purpose.
The Kidney Dialysis Center at University of Davis in California is top notch, offering state of the art treatment, dialysis and kidney transplants for pets with advanced kidney failure.