Natural Pet Kidney Therapy for Dogs and Cats + Homeopathic Pet Remedies for Companion Animal Kidney Disease and Pet Products to Remove Excess Phosphorus for Dogs & Cats with Kidney Disease
- Herbal Pet Kidney Remedies
- Fish oil is a source of Omega-3 Fatty Acids
- Rhubarb (Rheum Officinale)
- B Vitamins and Iron
- Balanced, comprehensive, natural pet vitamin mineral supplements including PAAWS Pet Vitamins and VitaLife Pet Supplements
- Glandulars or dietary beef kidney
- Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) one tablet per 30 pounds of body weight given once daily may help strengthen kidney tissue. Crush and mix with food.
- Fresh parsley is a diuretic herb which promotes urination and may be useful in certain cases.
- *Kidney Essentials is a natural herbal combination of superior plant based phytonutrients that help to maintain and restore normal kidney function in dogs.
- Mastica soothes sensitive stomachs for pets with acute and chronic pet kidney disease.
Homeopathic Pet Remedies for Companion Animal Kidney Disease
- Kali chloricum is recommended for long-term pet kidney disorders
- Arsenicum album 30c counteracts vomiting in acute pet Kidney Disease
- Silicea 30c helps to slow down degeneration of pet kidney tissue in long-term cases.
Pet Products to Remove Excess Phosphorus for Dogs & Cats with Kidney Disease:
Aluminum hydroxide (ALOH) pictured below, is currently recommended by Board Certified Veterinary Internists at the University of Davis, veterinary hospital as the product of choice to use in pets to effectively bind and eliminate excess phosphorus from the body. It has effectively replaced Epikacin for this purpose.
The Kidney Dialysis Center at University of Davis in California is top notch, offering state of the art treatment, dialysis and kidney transplants for pets with advanced kidney failure.
Hi.. This content is much interesting and informative .. Im looking forward to see more content like this.. More Power and GodBless!!
I recently adopted a Military Working Dog from the US Navy. He has 83% renal failure. The Navy had him on Science Diet K/D which I’m feeding him. I don’t like the ingredients in this food but the protein is low for him. Is there any kibble food you could recommend that might be better ingredients? Also, the silicea 30C? Where can I find for dogs?
I can help with your dogs kidney failure. I am glad to review your dogs blood and urine and can offer you a good home made diet
along with ongoing advice, fluid therapy recommendations and kidney supplements that will help your dog.
Please feel free to contact our veterinary office toll free at 866-372-2765.