Pleased Pets Barkin about Best Vet in Biz!

I wanted to share this note I received from a pleased pet patient: Dr. Carol,
You are the best, and I still wish you were located here in GA., so you could be our in state D.V.M.!

I really just trust your advice, Dr. Carol, as I have had so many bad experiences with other pet doctors, and you are the best in the biz!!Warm Regards, DeLise C., Georgia

Pets getting into garbage can be Deadly! Moldy Food

Moldy food in your trash may contain fungal toxins that can make pets very ill and in some cases has a fatal outcome. Beyond the dangers of chicken bones and other inedible items, there is another good reason to keep your pet away from the garbage. Some moldy foods can contain a fungal toxin referred to as a mycotoxin that can cause nerve disorders and muscle tremors in dogs and cats. veterinarian and author, Dr. Carol Osborne,D.V.M. offers tips to keep your pets safe and help avoid moldy food issues.