Dr. Carol’s Hip and Joint Natural Cat Arthritis Supplement was specially developed by holistic veterinarian, Dr. Carol Osborne, DVM., to provide a unique, synergistic combination of organic, all-natural, USA made nutrients designed to relieve cat arthritis pain, enhance the rebuilding of joints and connective tissue to help cats remain active, pain free and mobile.
- Targeted, comprehensive support for healthy bones, joint function and connective tissue
- Broad spectrum bone and ligament formula
- Promotes healthy structure and function of cat’s hips, spine and joints
- Shell fish free glucosamine phyto-nutrients
- Restores mobility and relieves pain in an all-natural tasty treat
SUPPLEMENT FACTS SERVING SIZE
1 Soft Chew, Servings Per Container: 60
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Give according to your cat’s body weight 1-2 times daily.
UP TO 5 LBS: 1/2 soft chew
OVER 5 LBS: 1 soft chew
Glucosamine Hydrochloride, MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Chondroitan Sulfate, Organic Flavors, Hyaluronic Acid, EPA, DHA (Source of Essential Omega-3 Fatty Acids), Dried Whey, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Manganese Gluconate, Magnesium Maleate,
Zinc Gluconate. *Ester-C (Calcium Asorbate) is a licensed trademark of Inter-Cal Corporation. Manufactured under U.S. Patent No. 4,822,816. Other patents pending.
DR. CAROL OSBORNE
Dr. Carol is a world-renowned integrative veterinarian and author. A pioneer in anti-aging medicine and longevity research for pets, Dr. Osborne created and patented the original PAAWS: Pet Anti-Aging Wellness System, for dogs and cats, AS SEEN ON TV!
WHY HOLISTIC PET SUPPLEMENTS?
- 100% Human Grade Organic Ingredients
- No Salt, No Sugar, Filler Free
- No Soy, No Wheat, No Corn
- Comprehensive Formula Clinically Tested
- Pure Vegan, Gluten-Free
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Consult your veterinarian before starting on this product or if your dog has any adverse reactions.
- Keep out of reach of children. Protect from heat, light, and moisture.
- FOR ANIMAL USE ONLY
- For questions about the use of this product and for Customer Service Call 1-866-372-2765
There are no reviews yet.