Pet Health Consultation: Initial
Your first pet health care consultation with a holistic veterinarian, author, and Board Certified Anti-Aging Pet Health Diplomat, Dr. Carol Osborne, DVM., includes an in-depth review of your pet’s medical history, diet, lifestyle, behavior, veterinary records, blood tests, urinalysis, x-rays, biopsy results, and any other veterinary medical dog and/or cat data.
Dr. Carol personally reviews your pet’s medical records and will consult with you in detail by telephone at a mutually agreeable time.
Pet Health Consultations: The Procedure
Once your pet registration complete, Dr. Carol contacts pet owners to request your dog or cats veterinary medical records. Pet Records will be by email with the Pet Health Consultation form request.
Pet owners may also mail hard copies of pet medical records to:
Dr. Carol Osborne, D.V.M.
530 E. Washington St., Chagrin Falls, Ohio 44022
Pet Health Consultations are ideal for pet owners who require special attention for ongoing management of complicated dog and/or cat health issues, including:
- Dr. Carol Offers Expert Veterinary Medical Advice for Dog and Cat Health Care!
- Pet Health Care Consultations are valid consideration for pet owners in need of a second opinion for their dog and/or cat’s medical condition(s).
- Pet Health Care Consultations are Beneficial for:
- Pet Cancer
- Pet Diabetes
- Pet Vetsulin & Diabetes Questions
- Pet Arthritis
- Pet Broken Bones
- Pet Pancreatitis: Vomiting & Diarrhea
- Cat Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Pet Nutrition & Home-Made Pet Diets & Pet Recipes
- Pet Seizures & Epilepsy
- Cherry Eye/Dry Eye
- Cushing’s Disease
- Addison’s Disease
- Pet Allergies & Pet Itching
- Pet Hot Spots & Skin Issues
- Pet Obsessive Compulsive Disorders: Lick Granulomas & Separation Anxiety
- Pet Eye and Ear Issues: Runny Eyes
- Pet Immune Mediated Disorders: ie:Lupus
- Pet Heart Disease: Pet Cardiovascular Disorders
- Cat Asthma
- Pet Urinary Tract Disorders
- Pet Behavior Problems
The assurance of having an integrative veterinarian available 24/7 as an active member of your pets health care team has been a blessing for many dedicated, loving dog and cat owners.
Dr. Carol’s Initial Pet Health Consultation Includes:
Initial in depth review of your Pets Medical History, vaccination History, Diet, Lifestyle, Behavior, Environment, Current medications and Supplements, Laboratory Tests, Blood Profiles, Urinalysis results, Biopsy, Cytology, X-rays, Ultrasound and EKG results.
Personal phone consultation
Follow-up by phone and/or email for 30-days from date of consultation.
The Fee for the Initial Pet Health Care Consultation applies to one pet only. For pet owners with multiple pets, Dr. Carol offers a Multiple Pet Consultation Discount. Please contact us and we will make the necessary arrangements for Dr. Carol to help pet owners you all of their dog and cat health care needs!
Web Special: $175.00